May is my absolute favorite month of the year! I am so glad that May is finally here because it means so many things in my life.
- Summer is here! Meaning colorful flowers, fresh air, sunny and windy weather, birds chirping, lots of walking everywhere!
- Classes are over! I took my last final of my junior year today! This semester definitely feels like the longest I’ve had, which is odd because spring semester isn’t really that long. It just felt so long. I am SO ready to be finished!
- Things slow down. I know I keep saying that I love being busy and love to work and everything, but like most people, I enjoy a good break. This is the first semester where I won’t be taking summer classes since high school! I’m really happy that I can just focus on interning and adding to my portfolio this summer, without having to worry about taking classes. (Side note: I am in absolute shock that I only need to take nine more classes to graduate. (!!!))
- My birthday is coming! I turn 21 on May 27th! I am SO excited. (I mean, who isn’t on their birthday?) I’m so ready to be entering this new chapter of my life–adulthood!
- My anniversary is tomorrow! Tomorrow marks four wonderful years with my amazing boyfriend, Spencer. I’m the luckiest gal in the world to have such an amazing best friend, supporter, and person to call my own.
Welcome to the world, May 2014! You couldn’t have come at a better time, and I am so excited to greet you. It’s going to be great!