I’m not sure of all of the details yet, but I know that it’s going to be great! It’s from June 9th to August 15th. I have only been to New York City once in March 2013, but fell absolutely in love with the entire city!
These are the things that I absolutely cannot wait to do in The Big Apple!
- Ride the subway
- Read on a bench in Central Park
- Eat at the Serendipity, the cafe from one of my favorite movies, Serendipity!
- Get lost in Times Square
- Network with ad professionals at J. Walter Thompson
- Go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Reunite with my childhood friend, Danielle
- Eat pasta in Little Italy
- Look as graceful as Carrie Bradshaw as I hail a cab
- See a show on Broadway
It would also be an absolute dream to meet Carly Heitlinger of The College Prepster! I love her style and constantly follow her blog and social media sites.
And my number one goal is to get my photo taken by Brandon Stanton of Humans of New York! I’ve been following his blog for years and have his book! (I just have to figure out something witty to say if I ever run into him!)
For the next month, I’m going to be working like crazy to save up, searching for apartments, packing, and preparing to live in the greatest city on Earth!
(PS: All photos are from my trip to NYC in March 2013!)