One of my favorite bloggers, Elise Cripe of enJOY it, does this amazing thing on her blog called weekend links. Each week, she shares links to things she’s found on the Internet that she feels are worth sharing. I absolutely love this aspect of her blog because she dedicates time to share the spotlight.
I love reading about her life, crafts, and business, but it’s also super amazing to see what inspires her in the real world. Because that’s what makes the Internet so great, isn’t it? We’re all a part of one big community–a great big Internet family. And when you’re a part of a family, you share.
I’d like to pay a tribute to her and start sharing weekend links on my blog, because I want to, but also because it’s a great way to bounce ideas off each other and share awesome things with the world.
This week, you should take a look at these links:
- Everyone should watch this video to get a better perspective on being plugged into our devices.
- Get a glimpse into how DJing is done… with kittens.
- Love everything about Mullen, and this video about the world’s toughest job definitely caused me to shed a tear or two.
- Speaking of Elise Blaha, her Instagram video of her daughter, Ellerie, laughing is the cutest thing on the face of the planet.
- Watch this beautifully crafted, breathtaking video about a premature infant and his journey through his first year. You might want to grab a box of tissues…
- The most intricate and perfectly planned proposal.
- If you love animals as much as me, I suggest you set aside an hour or two to watch this great documentary on odd animal couples. So cute! (Side note: There’s two different episodes!)
- You’re going to bust out laughing when you watch Jimmy Fallon go up against Emma Stone in a lip syncing duel.
What shareable things have you found on the Internet this week? I’d love to check ’em out!