Before I begin, I’d like to point out that I dislike the term “bucket list.” I’d rather call the list of things I’d like to do before I die “My Someday List.” Because I will scratch off each of these things someday. (Just learned the different between someday and some day! I love learning new grammar rules. :))
As I get older, I will continue to add things to My Someday List, meanwhile crossing them off as I achieve them.
- Write something special in a block of wet cement somewhere in the world.
- Go skydiving (as cliche as it sounds).
- Travel to Europe (I’ve never been out of the country!!)
- Pet a dolphin.
Work on a national brand’s ad campaign (this summer?).I worked on Google and Macy’s while at JWT this past summer! Connect with 500+ people on LinkedIn.Sept 16
- Meet Nicholas Sparks.
- Get my photo taken by Brandon Stanton of Humans of New York (this summer?).
- Raise a family and live in the suburbs.
- Get 100 followers on this blog.
- Witness something life-changing.
- Become a godmother.
- Actively post on this blog for a year.
- Graduate college.
- Move to a big city.
- Read all of Agatha Christie’s novels.
- Marry my best friend.
- Visit at least 15 states. (So far: Missouri, Florida, Georgia, New York, Illinois, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.)
- Meet someone famous randomly (this summer?).
- Run a marathon.
This post also stemmed from a billboard I saw in Tallahassee a few days ago. I love seeing things that make you stop and think.
What’s on your Someday List?